New Generation Healthy Homes embrace the WELL Building Standard which focuses on people's health and well-being, affecting the way they breathe, sleep, live and feel. Such standards are based on eight concepts that promote a holistic approach to a healthy lifestyle:
- Air: Removal of airborne contaminants, prevention, and purifications.
- Water: Filtration and treatment as well as strategic placement.
- Light: Circadian rhythm, lead-free, light quality and control, healing, and window and door performance.
- Comfort: Germ-virus free, toxic-free, heavy metal free, acoustic, thermal, olfactory and ergonomic environments.
- Mind: Safe, relaxing and non-toxic commodities.
- Lifestyle: Each project is located within walking or biking distance to fitness centers, shopping, park, beaches, downtown transportations, and conveniences.
- Functionality and Adaptability: Spaces with multi-purpose, lifestyle based, indoor-outdoor connect-ability.
- Monitoring and Accessibility thru Smart technology: Health and wellness data-reports and remote access security.
CONSTRUCTION FOR NEW HEALTHY GREEN HOMES IN FAIRFIELD COUNTY
According to the EPA, the green building field formally emerged in the 1990s, and ever since more and more people are taking the route to either build a new home that is green, or make their current home greener.
New Generation Healthy Homes has dedicated their work to building and designing green homes for people who are looking to make a major step in becoming more sustainable. We always use environmentally-responsible and environmentally-friendly practices when working on your property. Not only will your home be more sustainable, but it will also be a higher-performance building.
Healthy Home Benefits:
Living in a green home will help you live a healthier and more environmentally-friendly life! Here are some of the benefits of living in a New Generations Healthy Home:
Free of toxins, such as formaldehyde benzene which is a carcinogen.
A sophisticated filtration system provides pure air.
Water is free of lead and other toxins.
Special materials on surfaces (such as kitchen countertops) impede bacterial growth.
Special lighting induces sleep.
- And much more!
- Gentle and nontoxic paints with zero-VOC
- Healthier fiber insulation
- Radon-free counter and tiling
- Mercury-free lighting
- Lead-free materials
- Charcoal filters
- Ozone air system
- Whole house water purification
- Light therapy and remediation
- Water therapies
So, how can green homes help you live a more environmentally-friendly life? Here are some of the ways:
- Efficiently using energy and water
- Reducing waste
- Reducing operating costs
- And so much more!
When you’re ready to start, just give us a call.
Call us at (203) 921-9426 today!
Do you consider yourself an environmentally conscious person? Does your home reflect your obvious choice to live a sustainable life? If not, are you interested in learning more about the green home option?
At New Generation Healthy Homes, we believe that homeowners don’t have to follow the status quo and live in a home that is not energy efficient or does not coincide with your daily sustainable practices. We want you to feel good knowing that you made a decision to lessen your and your family’s carbon footprint by having a home that is “healthy” and “green.”
We offer green home services and new home construction services that are focused on being energy efficient and lessening your impact on the environment. Our professional team only uses high-end and quality products and techniques, and we are always putting our clients first. So if you are a resident living in Westport, CT; Fairfield, CT; Greenwich, CT; or the surrounding areas, call on New Generation Healthy Homes to learn more about going green.